Tuesday 28 May 2013

Father's Day Poems

There is nothing Dads love more about Father's Day than receiving homemade gift produced by the loving hands of his children. This season your kids can choose one of these heartwarming poems for  Dad the bookmark, card, or photo frame they're making specially for Father's Day.

Poem 1

Children possess a certain way
of growing bigger every single day
But these little hands
which special smile
will stay within our
hearts a long, long while


Poem 2

Sometimes you receive discouraged
Because I am so small
And try to leave my fingerprints
On furniture and walls.
But every single day I'm growing -
I will be grown some day
And all those tiny handprints
Will certainly fade away.
So here's a little handprint
So you can recall
Exactly how my fingers looked
After i was very small.

Poem 3

They are my fingerprints
tiny and small.
To put in your Books
Winter, Spring, Summer,
And Fall.
They're here to remind you
the entire year through
that you're the very best Dad,
And...
I Love You!

Poem 4

Little Handprints everywhere, around the tables, on the chairs,
Little Handprints now allow me to think, on the taps as well as on the sink
Little Handprints everyday, only for you to wipe away.

But as I grow you'll find no more handprints left behind
So I've made some prints for you personally, of little hands, 1 and 2
Now, when I'm big you will still see little handprints left by me!

Poem 5

For Grandads
I miss you when we aren't together
I'm growing up so quick
See how big I've gotten
Because you saw me last?
When i grow, I'll change a great deal,
The years will fly right by.
You'll wonder the way i grew so quick
When and where and why?
So look this handprint (these handprints)
That's hanging in your wall.
And memories is of me,
When I was really small.

Poem 6
What Makes a Dad
God took the effectiveness of a mountain,
The majesty of the tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of the quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom from the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The industry of a morning in spring,
The religion of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of the family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there is nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And thus,
He called it ... Dad

Poem 7


Daddy, I really like you
For all that you do.
I'll kiss you and also hug you
'Cause you like me, too.

You feed me and want me
To teach you to play,
So smile 'cause I really like you
On this Father's Day poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment